Fastway Evolution III Footpegs

F451

I have the Evolution 4 footpegs on my EXR. I used the Fit Kit for the 2015 Yamaha YZ250F and everything installed without any problems. I assume the Evolution 3 footpegs would mount the same way.

Good info, thanks! I miss my Evolution pegs on my Alta, my old KTM ones did not fit and I've been meaning to look into this for some time.

F451

I use the Fastway evo (don't recall the version number) in the low boy position (I'm tall). Works well.
You'll need the pegs suitable to Yamaha.

No problems with catching your feet or dragging the pegs?

I've always run the Evo Low Boys (tall too), but the Alta pegs are so low already, that I regularly clip my toes and the sides of my feet. It really freaks me out. I've adjusted my riding but it scares me, just a matter of time before I really hammer one of my feet.

I was thinking I would get the Yami Evos and run them in the standard position and just live with the limited leg room. I did add a tall seat and that is helping a bit.

leeo45

Geezer in denial
No problems with catching your feet or dragging the pegs?

I've always run the Evo Low Boys (tall too), but the Alta pegs are so low already, that I regularly clip my toes and the sides of my feet. It really freaks me out. I've adjusted my riding but it scares me, just a matter of time before I really hammer one of my feet.

I was thinking I would get the Yami Evos and run them in the standard position and just live with the limited leg room. I did add a tall seat and that is helping a bit.

I am 6'-3" however I installed the pegs in the normal/high position. In the southeast U.S. some of the trails can develop deep ruts by the end of a rainy Spring season and it's not unusual to have an obvious channel on the side of the rut where everyone's pegs are dragging. I haven't noticed that the ALTA is any worse than my KTM in this regard, however I didn't want to lose clearance by installing the pegs lower than stock.

Oded

I do notice that my pegs are lower than my friend's ktm pegs position. I like it, but it does scratch the rocks from time to time.
For me, it is the most comfortable bike that way.

Top Bottom