EXR stalled out (throttle not doing anything)

ecd

While commuting to work, my throttle suddenly stopped working on my Redshift EXR. I've seen the reports about throttle faults when turning the throttle backwards, but I didn't turn the throttle backwards and my dash didn't display the error message that others have posted.

I wasn't doing anything particularly strange. I accelerated briskly from a stop, then rode a bit and it suddenly stopped. I flipped the kill switch and ignition and then it was fine. I've rode 20 minutes since then, and not have had it repeat yet.

My bike has ~12 hours / 250 miles, much of that from trails.

Is this the same thing as the throttle fault (despite not having an error message)? Has anyone seen this?

Here's a video of it:

bking

Looks like the same thing that has been happening on my EXR (though I get the "Inverter Throttle Fault" message). The throttle just becomes unresponsive, and engine braking just stops. I wish it would light a warning light or something instead of just a subtle message, I've been left dead at a light & not known it until the light changed. Makes for a bad situation with the cars behind me.