EXR Mirror flip

Slayer

Flipped the mirrors on the EXR after tangling with some vines. Found them still functional on the trail and the street for a while too.

Speedkills

I think I would like some mirrors that attach to my handguards and fold down behind the guards, or maybe right in front of them, but I don't recall every seeing any. For now. I just have some little round mirrors attached to my handguard plastics and they move around a bit in the wind so they are just ok, definitely not good.

leeo45

Geezer in denial
I think I would like some mirrors that attach to my handguards and fold down behind the guards, or maybe right in front of them, but I don't recall every seeing any. For now. I just have some little round mirrors attached to my handguard plastics and they move around a bit in the wind so they are just ok, definitely not good.

Highway Dirt Bikes makes such a product, but I think you can only use the mirrors with their handguards. I have been using the DoubleTake Enduro mirrors on all of my dual sport bikes for a lot of years. I have tested them with some pretty violent crashes and they are incredibly durable. A big advantage they have over almost everything else is that they actually work well as mirrors on the street.

Here is a link and picture of the HDB product:

Highway Dirt Bikes - NextGen Handguards

3d_010.jpg