EXR #202 stolen in Utah

snydes

Staff member
Using a stolen tow vehicle is pretty standard procedure for thieves. More likely than not they will try and part it out, but parting out an Alta right now will not go unnoticed.

Dave Schwep

hi all, i loved my 2019 EXR but found that the bike and the trailer it was in (along with a few 4-wheelers and my riding gear) were all gone from my work parking lot this morning here in SLC Utah. I figured that, because this the best forum for anybody with this bike could visit, that anybody here that notices a suspicious EXR for sale might inquire about the VIN. i had her all registered and licensed but hadn't had the time to put too many miles on it yet. it was entirely stock except for the cool metal lcd screen protector i had just put on from keith parts (great part, by the way!).

thanks for anyone that sees anything out of the ordinary and can help my find my ride.

i attached a pic from one of my few rides a week agoView attachment 4080
so sorry for your loss - we live in crazy times - sure hope the Alta and all you had on the trailer is recovered in good shape and that the criminal(s) who stole pay a very heavy price.

gargantuar

paraglider-work-neighbor uses “spot trace” gps trackers. i have been super-focused on finishing my prototype time-machine — as soon as all the LEDs light up correctly i am going back to the day before...