Want to buy EX

xjahx

Looking for a gently used EX or EXR. I am located in New England but could coordinate shipping. I prefer bone stock but open to any options.

I have a Freeride E-XC and looking to add to the stable.

Thanks,

J. (412) eight nine seven 3662

Speedkills

Looking for a gently used EX or EXR. I am located in New England but could coordinate shipping. I prefer bone stock but open to any options.

Thanks,

Are you still looking? I'm thinking of selling my 2019 EXR and all of my spare parts so I can get a fuel injected two stroke. Love my EXR to death but I just need more range for the rides I am doing lately. Got home yesterday with 0 bars left and was sweating bullets on range.

Thanks,

I have a MINT 2019 EXR Latest R5.8 version with all the factory upgrades. Bone stock with 52.3 miles on it and the 220/110 volt fast charger. Never titled, I have the MSO and a bill of sale for $5,000 to help with taxes if you decide to plate it. You can reach me at 631-838-5112 if you need any more information.

Top Bottom