Want to buy Ex front wheel spacers

VINSANITY

I am trying to install an Acerbis rotor guard and it needs a custom spacer - I thought a KTM one would fit but it doesn’t - any ideas on how to get this to workAC3E5043-0F9E-496A-8AE9-1A05F7A762D0.jpeg

Viktor

I was planning to make some 7mm spacers for folks to use with KTM front wheels, but many of the same folks just switched their triple clamps as well, plus Alta just closed doors.

I wonder if those spacers are the same as KTM's, only 7mm longer.

The MX/EX front wheels use a thicker axle than the MXR/EXR. One more reason to investigate KTM wheel spacers first.

Hi, did you finally made some front wheel spacers for KTM wheels and 4CS forks? Do you have some specs please? I've just let make 3 pairs of spacers up to the picture in this topic, but it's only for 48AER forks :-(

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, did you finally made some front wheel spacers for KTM wheels and 4CS forks? Do you have some specs please? I've just let make 3 pairs of spacers up to the picture in this topic, but it's only for 48AER forks :-(
No, but you can install 7mm spacers, like @Jayfox911 showed, on the wheel axle and under the brake caliper.

VINSANITY

I installed the same acerbis rotor guard.

My solution was to turn down the diameter of the stock Alta wheel spacer and then hammer on the KTM rotor mount (friction fit).

it’s been 600-700 miles and no issues yet

Top Bottom