Enduro videos - Alta Redshift

snydes

Staff member
That is some rugged terrain! I like how calculated you ride through it. The nice thing with our bikes is not having an internal combustion engine baking the inside of your legs as you creep through difficult obstacles. The tunnel was neat. I have a similar spot near me that runs under a highway. It always has water flowing through it though.

Oded

It's the end of summer with dry & loose soil. Grip is hard to find.
Incredible how the Gopro flattens everything.

I always get the impression from videos coming from the US, that you guys like riding fast tracks with open gas. Not to mention Motocross.
Very different from most of the type of riding I do.

enjoythesilenc

Very cool, i was thinking before you commented that I bet its ways steeper than shown on the video.

That reminds me of some Arizona trails, I'd love to ride that if I ever make it to Israel.

If you or anyone else ever finds themselves coming through Washington DC, I'll show you a good time offroad. Its always safer to ride with a buddy, but I respect the solo rider, too.

Oded

Very cool, i was thinking before you commented that I bet its ways steeper than shown on the video.

That reminds me of some Arizona trails, I'd love to ride that if I ever make it to Israel.

If you or anyone else ever finds themselves coming through Washington DC, I'll show you a good time offroad. Its always safer to ride with a buddy, but I respect the solo rider, too.

Israel is an Enduro heaven. Most welcome over here.

I almost never ride by myself. This is one of the times I did.
I have to admit, I love the solo riding. No need to worry about slowing others, or waiting for them..

ElectricMoto

Oded, that looks quite dry and rocky, reminds me of Greece ( I'm from Scandinavia ) terrain and stone /rock formations look totally different compared to up here.

Oded

That's some awesome stuff. Makes me want to figure out how to get my bike over there and play on your trails.

No need to haul your bike, you can use mine.
These tracks are 25 minutes away from my house, and I live right in the center (Tel Aviv) ☺

Oded

Oded, that looks quite dry and rocky, reminds me of Greece ( I'm from Scandinavia ) terrain and stone /rock formations look totally different compared to up here.

You are right - Greece, Spain, Portugal, Israel... Are all Mediterranean countries. Great for Enduro riding.