EMAX DWX 25

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
LOL! I would really try to learn to ride backwards on a bike like this!
Is this bike a little smaller, or is the rider bigger? This bike's size reminds of the 7/8 scale 125s from the mid 80s, the 1985 KX125 comes to mind.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
It is smaller. For some reason most electric bike makers still do not want to attempt to make their bikes equivalent in size, weight, and performance to the regular 125-250-450cc dirt bikes. It is as if every one of them senses a large and unmet need for play bikes, pit bikes, and girlfriend bikes.

Mark911

The bike uses the same China motor and controller I use on many of my conversions. It's a QS 3000 motor and Votol EM150 controller. It's a good little motor but in my opinion is being stretched a little thin at the power level quoted. On the other hand, I've experienced reliability issues with the controller, but it also worked pretty well when it ran. It's no Alta setup and my comments are The pack I'm not as familiar with.

The overall design looks ok, it's got a few interesting features. I'm very familiar with that motor and the screwed on mounting bracket that comes with the motor. It's kinda a wimpy thing so I was horrified when I saw that this bike uses that same flimsy bracket for the bottom shock mount! I wouldn't trust it . . . . .

Top Bottom