Electric ATV, Scooter, Skateboard All in one!!!! DSRaider

Oded

That's an Israely company, and I actually met them twice when I was riding my Alta (they made some field tests).
It is an interesting product, haven't tested it though.

Fod

On one of the videos the terrain looked very similar to the terrain from your videos and I was actually thinking that was in Israel! Looks like fun! Let me know how it goes if you ever get to throw one around!

Oded

On one of the videos the terrain looked very similar to the terrain from your videos and I was actually thinking that was in Israel! Looks like fun! Let me know how it goes if you ever get to throw one around!

Now I'm motivated to try it out. Will post here the results.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking, stand-up paddle boards have become quite popular. They are just surf boards with a paddle, or flat canoes without a seat. Perhaps the DSRader could also help improve your fitness and posture, if you can ride it frequently.

Oded

The videos are not impressive. A proper dirt bike seems to be better for rough terrain. Also, the rider does not grab the vehicle like he does on a dirt bike with his legs, great potential to be thrown off.
That said, I'll try to have a test ride. It may change my mind.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Also, the rider does not grab the vehicle like he does on a dirt bike with his legs, great potential to be thrown off.
It is ridden like a skateboard that does not lean. If you were able to lean it like a bike, or like a skateboard, this thing should have been able to corner much faster.

I just recalled having seen something similar at my Alta dealer back in April. The DTV Shredder, made in Canada. Not electric, but still looks fun and capable.

Reactions: Fod