Sold EDIT: SOLD. For Sale - 2018 EX $8800

braaping

Hi All,

I haven't really posted much on here - My name is Shahin and I am a co-host of the motorcycle podcast, Brap Talk.

I bought this beauty a little over a year ago, before Alta shut down, with hopes of riding it throughout the winter. My other bike, a Ducati Multistrada Enduro, is my daily rider and does a lot of BDR stuff so the EX sits around, looking sad. It has a whopping 103 miles on it, so I think it's time to let it go to another loving home. Upgrades include Dunlop Geomax AT81s with heavy duty tubes and bead-locks (they've been out once) and I still have the stock tires, as well, which will be included in the sale. I have also installed 1 1/4" bar risers and Cycra hand guards. It is otherwise stock.
I've got the mirrors, original "suit case" that houses the charging wire, extra key, and books as well. I never registered it so I have the MSO in hand for the next owner.

The bike is in Portland, OR. If you're buying out of State, I would suggest using www.motoshippers.com as they've been super reliable with very reasonable rates IMO.

IMG_20190626_094148.jpgIMG_20190626_094255.jpgIMG_20190626_094230.jpgIMG_20190626_094236.jpgIMG_20190626_094204.jpg

Butch

Poseur
Sweet 69!
Rashid, is there anything we should know about this production number?

Folks always ask me about my bikes when I ride. I tell them they should get one while they can.

I’m gonna post a linky on the BARF...

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
Sweet 69!

Folks always ask me about my bikes when I ride. I tell them they should get one while they can.

Other than the giggity part. Its a clean VIN.

Is the a favorable over the r?

Some owners like the R pack power over the A power. The R packs are a tad more risky. I enjoy my A pack bikes quite well.

The Shah of Brapistan! Wish I lived closer to make a transaction more feasible... I'll have to look into shipping.

braaping

Sweet 69!

Thanks!
"Barf?? Not in here, Mister. This is a Mercedes!"

Top Bottom