EcoBikeAdv to open an e-bike/e-moto park in the sierras

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Cool! Too bad it is in the middle of nowhere. I hope the green people would start building these in LA and NYC. Maybe then there will be reasons not t move from metropolises into suburbia.

F451

Honda had an urban riding set up of some kind in SoCal some years ago, I don't believe anything came of it. The e bikes are perfect for something like that now. And of course, no reason there won't be large riding venues out in the woods, we will have both. Paying a reasonable daily use fee for a killer riding experience, I would be down for that for sure.

Slayer

Saw this flyer in the Sur-Ron forum. Not much on their website, but their facebook page had a video that said they were turning an old 350 acre ski area near Donner into an ebike/emoto park. Flow track and trails it looked like. Could be interesting.

View attachment 3704
Have an idea for an EV Park outside of Chicago just off I-80. Decommissioned mental institution. Mayor of the town floated the idea of bringing the beloved (hated) Cubs baseball team there when owners were battling w/the City.
Acreage and buildings out there.
Business plan would be to get the State to transfer ownership to the village (if this has not occurred). Then gut the buildings and finance the setup of the park with funds from recycling the tons and tons of metal and materials from the site. Upon opening fund the future with daily fees or even rentals...

VINSANITY

I used to live just north of there - many acres available but would think developers would want to get there hands on that property

Are you thinking of an ebike only urban riding facility

Slayer

I used to live just north of there - many acres available but would think developers would want to get there hands on that property

Are you thinking of an ebike only urban riding facility
Word, EV anything. Let the smokers visit on special (public notified) occasions (noise) to see what they are missing out on. The roundhouse stays, jump off the second floor if you want to. Paint F-everyone on the walls that remain. Basically, put the place back in use of it’s intended purpose. For profit...JV public/private initiative.

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
Drove past the EcoBikeAdv park in Kingvale, CA on my way up to Reno Air Races this weekend. Didn't have time to stop and look, though, and the park wasn't open for the open house until the next day.

However, a few miles before you get to Kingvale on I-80, you run across this little beauty. I'd say it is a sign...

1568666194752.png

Caryder

Drove past the EcoBikeAdv park in Kingvale, CA on my way up to Reno Air Races this weekend. Didn't have time to stop and look, though, and the park wasn't open for the open house until the next day.

However, a few miles before you get to Kingvale on I-80, you run across this little beauty. I'd say it is a sign...

View attachment 3815
Yeah, that’s definitely a road sign, not sure if it portends the future, but it’s definitely a sign, and its a GREEN sign. :)