Drone Ace Meets Freestyle MX Ace

F451

I recently came across this amazing tethered drone footage through the trees. Was blown away how well it does. One of the reasons I've not gotten one yet, I didn't think they would work too good on a trail ride. Not to mention the expense plus I need another time consuming hobby like a hole in the head, but holy cow, I'm loving this footage.

Meanwhile I'm trying to forget I ever saw this video, so thanks for reminding me, Lol.

Skydio 2™

Oded

I recently came across this amazing tethered drone footage through the trees. Was blown away how well it does. One of the reasons I've not gotten one yet, I didn't think they would work too good on a trail ride. Not to mention the expense plus I need another time consuming hobby like a hole in the head, but holy cow, I'm loving this footage.

Meanwhile I'm trying to forget I ever saw this video, so thanks for reminding me, Lol.

Skydio 2™

"Follow me" & "obstacle avoidance" of this drone is out of this world. This is coming from the mouth of a drone geek.

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
I had never considered a camera drone for riding footage, as I live and ride in the woods... But my opinion is changing as I learn. There may be some cool new videos in the future!

Oded

I'm not sure which was more badass, the riding or the flying. Oh sure, Tyler did some whips and stuff, but Johnny did loops and barrel rolls while keeping him in frame. Skillz.

My thoughts exactly.
Filming it in one shot, while keeping the object on frame and the whole video flowing is outstanding.
Best FPV (First Person View) drone video I have ever seen.

Reactions: Rix