Does anyone want the faster-faster.com domain?

Honcho

Our original URL (pre-dating the Alta Motors name), faster-faster.com expired but I think can still be recovered. If anyone on this site wants it and will take over the payments, I can flip it back on and transfer it for the fees owed (guessing but can't see that it's $15-25 of annual fees).

Our corporate name remained Faster Faster Inc. until the end, but that corporation is now dissolved and I consider Alta to be the brand that has all of the equity and recognition (and is now owned by BRP) so didn't feel like maintaining the domain. If you want it and let me know today, it's all yours (or I'll at least try to recover it).

Honcho

I can't. Altamotors.co was part of the BRP purchase and is not managed under my personal account, and if it were it should have been transferred to BRP.

raysted

Honcho,
I'll take the domain. I like it.
Ray

Our original URL (pre-dating the Alta Motors name), faster-faster.com expired but I think can still be recovered. If anyone on this site wants it and will take over the payments, I can flip it back on and transfer it for the fees owed (guessing but can't see that it's $15-25 of annual fees).

Our corporate name remained Faster Faster Inc. until the end, but that corporation is now dissolved and I consider Alta to be the brand that has all of the equity and recognition (and is now owned by BRP) so didn't feel like maintaining the domain. If you want it and let me know today, it's all yours (or I'll at least try to recover it).

Top Bottom