Display Guard - Protect it from crashes!

Trialsman

Thanks guys, I helped Keith yesterday. While he was making the MX base plates I was packaging completed unit to ship, and partial assemblies bagged and boxed. He should be OK now to get you your AltaVault very quickly when you order from the link #103 or the first post (thanks Phillip).

VINSANITY

I just recieved mine - it's well made and fits perfectly. I got the MX version and am making a change to the stainless steel tabs to have it mount under the bar clamps as I need to mount it lower to run a cross bar pad. Will post pictures when it's done.

Thank you Trialsman

Trialsman

Although nothing is a 100% guarantee, this should go a long long way to preventing a devastating mishap. I know I want my bike to last a long time and a broken display would spoil my day. Enjoy with one less worry.

Bionicman

E powertrain proponent
Received mine Thursday mounted up today too snowy out to ride - appreciate the piece of mind this AltaVault provides

Thank you for the work that went into making these 🤟AB5019CD-D098-4D99-896A-0B4904FA310E.jpeg

Butch

Poseur
I presume installation is obvious. This will be the first disassembly I have done to EX006. I have only ridden it, plugged in, unplugged it, ridden again.. and lubed the chain.

bluefxstc

I presume installation is obvious. This will be the first disassembly I have done to EX006. I have only ridden it, plugged in, unplugged it, ridden again.. and lubed the chain.
Pretty obvious, I just removed the headlight to make it easier, unbolted the display from the triple clamps, slipped the vault over the display and bolted everything back together. I didn't use the brackets to mount it also to the handelbar clamp, not sure it is necessary, but can easily do that if needed. I did have to move some wires from the front of the handelbar clamp to the rear, but that was to have enough room for the LHRB line and the wires. Entire install only took about 30-60 minutes and I was helping my son-in-law change the oil in his car at the same time.

IMG_3183.JPGIMG_3182.JPG