Darryn Durham can win Red Bull Straight Rhythm on a Alta Redshift MRX

Fod

I was hoping to see Josh and Darryn battle side by side. Hopefully next year!

Silent But Dirty

Alta North
Going against 250 two strokes, the MXR has an advantage. The rider is what makes the biggest difference though, so it will be an entertaining race for sure.

Bummer that Hill got hurt, I think on the Alta he would have been a contender for the win.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member

Altaracer929

I believe FastHouse or Durham owns that Alta Redshift MXR or it would have been call back as the factory asset like Tremaine's did. Look at the Alta logo on his bike it looks generic. With the blue hubs and blue/black graphic's all it really needs now is a big H encircled with gun sights on top.

Durham Wins Red Bull SR every one goes crazy an electric battery power beats the 2 strokes on a closed production EV company. The world wants to know more about this EV bike that beats 2 strokes internet buzz goes crazy. Then beginning of the week Alta Motors releases a company statement on its future of fast. We all cheer the outcome as our favorite EV motorcycle continues to be manufactured.

husqvarna_logo_1.jpg

Mark911

The pits looked like a FastHouse effort as opposed to an Alta team. No "Alta" truck, tent or signage to be seen. A few guys hanging around with Alta tees but that's about it. DD qualified 14th or 15th out of 18 riders I think. Unfortunately, he gated against Mac (the eventual winner) on the first match and got eliminated right off the bat.

Top Bottom