Dal Soggio for 4CS?

Jared

Yes, for experimental purposes, I am going to temporarily rob my 250 of its complete front end and see if it is a significant improvement.

Jared

Let us know if the clutch lets you shift any better when you use it on the Alta. :p
Lol! During this process I am, however, going to find out if the bike will run without the mode switch or secure the switch somewhere up inside the frame as I don’t use it.

snydes

Staff member
Lol! During this process I am, however, going to find out if the bike will run without the mode switch or secure the switch somewhere up inside the frame as I don’t use it.

I haven't tried it myself but I believe it was once stated that you can set it in whatever map you like and disconnect it altogether.

Jared

I haven't tried it myself but I believe it was once stated that you can set it in whatever map you like and disconnect it altogether.
I’m gonna try that. I always use map 4, and once I accidentally put it in a different map and thought something went wrong with the bike until I realized what had happened.

OneLapper

"You don't *really* need the water pump...."
Forum's Sponsor
I’m gonna try that. I always use map 4, and once I accidentally put it in a different map and thought something went wrong with the bike until I realized what had happened.

I've accidentally hit the mode button many times! The mode in indicator is too small to read when riding (racing), so I have to press the up or down button 5 times in a row to get to M1 or M4, then switch to M3 or M2.