Custom Ktm rear subframe/plastic who’s interested.

Duramax327

I’m just curious how many people would be interested in a rear custom ktm subframe kit. Its not going to be cheap but all you will have to worry about running out of is front shrouds if you do this conversion.
You could send me your used ktm 16 to current subframe if you find a used one since new ones are outrageous or I could.
-Direct bolt on subframe stock rear ktm fender
-ktm Side plates when changed will need to be modified, Unless ordered from Me
-I need your seat shipped to me as well to be modified
-custom seat cover until I find one from a bike that I can mold nicely to the custom seat that fits other bikes that’s easily available.
Lmk your opinions

Duramax327

I’m just curious how many people would be interested in a rear custom ktm subframe kit. Its not going to be cheap but all you will have to worry about running out of is front shrouds if you do this conversion.
You could send me your used ktm 16 to current subframe if you find a used one since new ones are outrageous or I could.
-Direct bolt on subframe stock rear ktm fender
-ktm Side plates when changed will need to be modified, Unless ordered from Me
-I need your seat shipped to me as well to be modified
-custom seat cover until I find one from a bike that I can mold nicely to the custom seat that fits other bikes that’s easily available.
Lmk your opinions

B4BEB8A9-45AC-418E-BB47-B3156B322F95.jpeg

Mharris867

Keep your labor around $200 and I'm in. I already have a stack of broken Alta sub fames in my garage and if I keep up breaking them at this rate Liquid will run out of stock soon.

Duramax327

Keep your labor around $200 and I'm in. I already have a stack of broken Alta sub fames in my garage and if I keep up breaking them at this rate Liquid will run out of stock soon.
Ya it’s going to be more than $200 labor the ktm subframe has to be completely changed almost and the seat takes a few hours just by itself

Duramax327

In cu
How are you breaking them? I’ve yet to break one I do stand a lot and weigh 150lbs but shit I didn’t think they were that weak.

snydes

Staff member
Most of us are interested in what you are talking about. Mat Rebeaud has the cleanest conversion out of all the ones I've seen. The seat issue I believe is going to be the biggest PITA. I don't think his is using KTM side panels though. Might want to look at the dual exhaust Hondas instead.

I'd say your best path forward would be to make one up for yourself, get a solid idea of what it would cost and have a sample to show. If you build it, I don't think you will have a problem selling it.

Mharris867

In cu

How are you breaking them? I’ve yet to break one I do stand a lot and weigh 150lbs but shit I didn’t think they were that weak.
#1 Washougal back road jump step up, I landed on a guy an the bike went cartwheeling. #2 let my buddy ride my bike to show him electric bikes are fast, he instantly looped out in my yard and now has a herniated disk and still owes me for the fender and subframe he bent backwards. #3 got landed on in Arenacross, also bent my swingarm and broke my thumb, lined back up after the red flag and still came in 5th.

Mharris867

#1 Washougal back road jump step up, I landed on a guy an the bike went cartwheeling. #2 let my buddy ride my bike to show him electric bikes are fast, he instantly looped out in my yard and now has a herniated disk and still owes me for the fender and subframe he bent backwards. #3 got landed on in Arenacross, also bent my swingarm and broke my thumb, lined back up after the red flag and still came in 5th.
I can't wait to see how I break a subframe this year.

Ramp_Tramp

I will probably just go for a compete Honda back end on mine and just build the sub-frame from scratch. You can also modify the side panels so they don't stick out as much

23.4.21.JPG