Cub Cadet XT1 Enduro - Electric

Caryder

I’ve been using EGO products for the last couple years. Started with the weed trimmer and I was so impressed with the power I soon bought the lawn mower, blower, and hedge trimmer. There are multiple size 56V battery packs, but all battery packs fit in all of their products, so I have a 7.5 Ah for the mower and a 2.5 for the hand held equipment. The 7.5 battery will mow my .2 acres of lawn, trim, and blow on one charge. The mower bags grass better than my previous Toro ICE mower. Couldn’t be happier.
Power Beyond Belief, #1 Rated Cordless Platform | EGO

F451

I’ve been using EGO products for the last couple years. Started with the weed trimmer and I was so impressed with the power I soon bought the lawn mower, blower, and hedge trimmer. There are multiple size 56V battery packs, but all battery packs fit in all of their products, so I have a 7.5 Ah for the mower and a 2.5 for the hand held equipment. The 7.5 battery will mow my .2 acres of lawn, trim, and blow on one charge. The mower bags grass better than my previous Toro ICE mower. Couldn’t be happier.
Power Beyond Belief, #1 Rated Cordless Platform | EGO

I was considering the EGO brand line, gets excellent reviews on Consumer Reports, but went with the cheaper Ryobi line for our tiny yard. We are also considering re-doing (actually my wife is considering it, I could care less about it) our backyard and eliminating most, if not all of the grass.

I wish I had sprung for the EGO equipment, I hate tools that don't work well at what they are supposed to do. I don't have time or patience to be dicking around with something as simple as mowing a tiny yard with crappy equipment. Oh well, live and learn.

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
I have had good luck with the cheaper Ryobi equipment on my yard, but I have pretty low standards for a lawn. As long as it is mostly the same height, and short enough not to be a mosquito haven, I'm happy.

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
Ryobi makes an electric zero turn mower w/42 inch deck, pretty much the same price. That one is getting rave reviews
I have been looking at this mower, but I have mixed feelings about the fact that it uses lead acid batteries...
Won't have the same potential for performance, but replacement cost will be a small fraction of lithium.

Josh402

Yeah a little bit of a head scratcher why they didn’t go with lithium, but I guess for a riding mower weight and power density is not much of a critical feature as with most other battery powered equipment.

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
Yeah a little bit of a head scratcher why they didn’t go with lithium, but I guess for a riding mower weight and power density is not much of a critical feature as with most other battery powered equipment.
I would also assume price point, lead acid is much cheaper. And like you said, there is almost no penalty for weight with this application.

Top Bottom