Coolant funnel

Motophyllic

I just purchased this on Amazon if anyone else is looking for one. Would still need the adapter, but I found one on eBay.
6D39C036-657C-4091-B617-D85AD932866C.png

Motophyllic

Just when I thought I found a good deal. Too late, I already ordered it on Amazon. I don’t think those adapters will do much for us.

datadog

The Alta toolkit adapter sets the funnel in a proper vertical orientation. I don't know if any of those are available. This is one of the tools that production used to fill the system, as they could add the exact amount of coolant and go on to the next step in the line while it settled. For the consumer, this is not really very useful, IMHO. If you fill the system with the key on, pump running, you get it very close to full, then ride the bike a bit and it will burp itself where you can add that last little bit. I have filled and refilled my Alta and others many times and have only used this tool once - it was faster the other way described above.

Jayfox911

When I filled mine I took the key assembly off and then the aluminum part off the hose. Once the coolant hose was exposed,
I was able to put a cut in half 16 oz water bottle into the hose and use the hose clamp to tighten it down.

Then you can fill the bike using the half water bottle as a funnel.

7160509F-A855-4472-AADC-5F1424C4E990.jpeg

FD1F14C0-8457-4A93-99B4-B522651862B6.jpeg