Converted 3 More

F451

Up at the club property yesterday, 3 interested friends took their first ride on an Alta. They are all hardcore dirt bike dudes, fast as hell. They were blown away, Lol. My take when I let people test ride my dirt bike, is I'm wondering if they will think the bike is the real deal, is it for real, is it a real dirt bike. They all confirmed its for real.

Add 3 more to the "I can't wait until one of the majors drops a real battery powered electric dirt bike club."

And spotted this 4 pointer while I was pulling out.

IMG_6372-M.jpg

We had a little talk, just like the ones I have with peeps every time I stop with the bike in the bed of the truck.

Hoofenhiemer: Woah, dude, is that an electric dirt bike?
Me: Yep
Hoofenhiemer: Wow, really? That is SO cool. What's it like? Is it any good?
Me: It's killer. It's awesome. My favorite dirt bike by far. And I've owned a bunch of them over the years.
Hoofenhiemer: Wow, really?! Hmm, wow. It must be silent, I didn't even hear you today.
Me: Yeah, its not silent, but its very quiet. I love it.
Hoofenhiemer: Right on man, very cool.
Me: Alright, I gotta run, see you around Hoof.
Hoofenhiemer: Take it easy man.

Lol. -Eddie

Caryder

I took my 2019 EXR to the Scottsdale Pavilions Electric Car Show last week. Three bikes, mine and two zeros. One of the zeros drove up from Tucson. No one even knew Alta’s existed, but interest was high. I have a more qualified answer WRT it’s “one” of the best dirt bikes I’ve ever owned and by far the highest performance most versatile dual sport I’ve ever owned (that said, I’ve never owned a KTM, Gas Gas, Beta, etc... other than Trials bikes). When I’m commuting, it’s at least once a week that the window in a vehicle next to me will roll down and I start getting questions (even from a cop once). The only person I’ve let ride it owns a Tesla, so even though he almost looped it out in map 4, he knew what electric is capable of WRT immediate torque and acceleration. Anyway, the Alta has a legit cool factor going for it as well as being the real deal when it comes to performance. Too bad circumstances turned out the way they did.