Cone valve wp forks on an Alta

Jayfox911

I got the forks revalved by AEO In Temecula ca. Now the bike is more balanced but overall it could be better. The biggest thing is the bike now sits pretty high and turned better with the stock setup. Luckily I’m tall at 6-6’1” but I would like the bike to enter turns lower to the ground.

after the revalve of front and rear the bikes action over the small/medium stuff was so much better. Way less arm pump haha.
The cone valve stuff overall is a lot better than the aer forks. I can over jump anything and the bike doesn’t seem to mind and my wrists and ankle don’t notice a flat land at all. With the Alta power and traction still catches me off guard a bit and It makes timing larger jumps and jumps out of a corner tough.

I ride Mx mainly with a lot of larger jumps. I switched to a different front sprocket and that seemed to help spread out the power band like @TCMB371 suggested to a 13/53 from a 12/53. The bottom end power is less with adding the front tooth but the top end power feels better to me.