Module imbalance is likely, wire bond fault. If you updated the firmware, that hidden Code 35 would very possibly turn into a Code 36 that would persist on the display. As long as it runs fine, I would leave it alone.
If you ship the pack to me and I'll take a look. I've fixed several code 36 packs already. The only issue is that with these bad wire welds packs you never know when another failure will occur and there's no known preventative fix (yet). A non-destructive wire bond "pull test" would probably find any latent issues but it'll take some practice on someone's throw-away module to develop the procedure. However, as you've experienced the failure isn't catastrophic so you'll typically get plenty of the same indications if it happens again. If it's the top or bottom module it's pretty easy to find with multitool and repair, although negative cell side fuse bond failures are a bit trickier.
Considering the cost of the bike, and then the cost of my track... I'm not to worried about shipping costs. I'm guessing about $120 to ship one way like the RM250 engine I sold to Washington State. 6 more days of the dozer rental left for building the track. After buying a tractor, attachments, and dozer rentals I've got at least $35,000 into the track. If it wasn't for Alta and the lack of noise I wouldn't have a track. I'm hoping I can just run it until winter gets closer. Thank you for the offer Mark. I'll be getting a hold of you at some point. At least if it dies I've still got a 125, 250, and 500 in the garage.