Code 33 multitool

Fred

njour
Je suis encore en panne avec ma moto
À la fin de la charge j ai un défaut hv isolation que j arrivait à effacer jusque là
J’ai contrôlé l isolement câble et moteur ok>550Mohm
Je mesure 120v entre le moins de la batterie et le châssis, 200v entre le plus et le châssis.
J’ai le capteur humidité qui est HSet le sac de sel qui est déchiré.
Lorsque je mets la moto en marche l écran clignote vert ( je ne pas lire le lcd cassé lors d une chute) mais le moteur ne tourne pas

merci pour votre aide

Jayfox911

the forum now sells new v2 screens if you wanted to replace your broken one.

Fred

the forum now sells new v2 screens if you wanted to replace your broken one.

Je compte bien le remplacer
Mais je voudrais d abord réparé le reste de mes problèmes
Je cherche quelqu’un qui pourrait m aider à comprendre le code 33 sur multitool et aussi à le supprimer

Bodie_Z

Where did you get the isolation and voltage measurements? from multitool or did you measure it yourself?

There was a manufacturing error which broke the humidity sensors on many of the bikes. if it is not broken, then there might be a bad seal on the pack and you may have some moisture in the pack that is causing the low isolation values.

550Mohms is definitely lower than it should be, so to really debug this problem, you would have to open up the pack.

Fred

Bonjour
J ai mesuré au megohmetre sur le calibre 550Mohm , l isolation est supérieur à 550Mohm

Multitool me donne des valeurs 8000kohm pour le pôle plus et 5000 pour le pôle moins
Pour moi l isolation est suffisante mais je n arrive pas à effacer le code 33

le capteur humidité est bien cassé, je vais mettre un pont diviseur à ça place pour simuler une valeur d humidité correct
Est-ce que tu sais quel composant remonte le défaut hv?
Merci bonne journée

Bodie_Z

Oh, I misunderstood your first post. I assume you mean 8000 Mohms which is about right. 5000 for the negative terminal to chassis is also correct. The main board at the top of the pack is responsible for measuring and reporting isolation.

You should be able to clear the fault with multitool. How did you clear it the first time?

Fred

J’ai effacé avec l onglet clear persistantfault sur multitool ,mais maintenant cela ne fonctionne plus

Fred

Et il nécessaire de laisser charger tout le fichier sur l ordinateur, pour que défaut s acquite

Fred

Bonjour
J’ai avancé sur mon problème.
Si j’arrete la charge a 93% la moto fonctionne, si je dépasse cette limite le moteur ne tourne plus et il faut que je fasse vider la batterie pour que la moto fonctionne

leeo45

Geezer in denial
I thought I would take a few minutes this morning and do a Google translation of the above thread in case anyone in the English speaking world can help out. Unfortunately, I am not that person.

===================================================

Fred - 21 August: Hello, I am still broken down with my motorbike. At the end of the charge, I have an insulation fault that I managed to erase until then I checked the cable and motor insulation. ok> 550Mohm. I measure 120v between the minus of the battery and the chassis, 200v between the plus and the chassis. I have the humidity sensor which is broken and the salt bag which is torn. When I start the motorcycle, the screen flashes green (I cannot read the broken lcd during a fall) but the motor does not turn. Thanks for your help.

Jayfox911: the forum now sells new v2 screens if you wanted to replace your broken one.

Fred - 22 August: I intend to replace it [broken display], but I would like to fix the rest of my problems first. I'm looking for someone who could help me understand code 33 on multitool and also remove it.

Bodie Z: Where did you get the isolation and voltage measurements? from multitool or did you measure it yourself?

There was a manufacturing error which broke the humidity sensors on many of the bikes. if it is not broken, then there might be a bad seal on the pack and you may have some moisture in the pack that is causing the low isolation values.

550Mohms is definitely lower than it should be, so to really debug this problem, you would have to open up the pack.

Mark911
: An order of magnitude too low....

Fred - 23 August: Hello, I measured with the megohmetre on the 550Mohm calibration. The insulation is greater than 550Mohm. Multitool gives me values 8000 kohm for the plus pole and 5000 for the minus pole. For me, the insulation is sufficient, but I cannot erase code 33.

The humidity sensor is broken, I will put a divider bridge in place to simulate a correct humidity value.

Do you know which component brings up the hv fault? Thanks, have a good day.

Bodie Z: Oh, I misunderstood your first post. I assume you mean 8000 Mohms which is about right. 5000 for the negative terminal to chassis is also correct. The main board at the top of the pack is responsible for measuring and reporting isolation.

You should be able to clear the fault with multitool. How did you clear it the first time?

Fred - 23 August: I erased with the clear persistent fault tab on multitool, but now it doesn't work anymore.

Fred - 23 August: And it is necessary to let the whole file load on the computer, so that the fault is cleared.

Fred - 12 September: Hello, I have moved forward on my problem. If I stop the charge at 93%, the motorcycle will work. If I exceed this limit the engine will no longer run and I have to drain the battery for the motorcycle to work.

Fred - 12 September: Anyone have a solution?

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
@leeo45

This owner has been PMing me over the past few weeks while ive been out abroad. So far the issue is potentially related to the DCCP harness (common issue) - battery connection. This bike also is old. VIN 22. Those bikes have more interesting setups since those were in the early days of Alta production. (The DCCP is different physically as well)

Fred

Bonsoir
Je suis désolé de vous embêter avec mes problèmes.
Quelle est tension maximale du bus continu pour que le moteur puisse démarrer
Merci

Bodie_Z

Sorry I can help more! But I’m interested to see if a DCCP swap solves it.

The SOC should not have a significant impact on the isolation measurement so that’s odd. Makes me think that is kinda borderline passing.

Fred

Bonjour j’ai réalisé des mesures d isolement sur les câbles DCCP, sur les IGBT inverter,moteur.. tout est ok.
Le défaut ne veut pas s effacer, je pense que le problème est lié au programme de la la batterie, la mise à jour logiciel ne change rien.
Il faudrait que je trouve une autre batterie pour essayer ou au moins la carte
Merci

Fred

@leeo45

This owner has been PMing me over the past few weeks while ive been out abroad. So far the issue is potentially related to the DCCP harness (common issue) - battery connection. This bike also is old. VIN 22. Those bikes have more interesting setups since those were in the early days of Alta production. (The DCCP is different physically as well)
Désolé de vous embêter encore .
Avez-vous des faisceaux à vendre
Ou une carte bcu

Monza

Pourquoi tu ne traduis pas tes textes en anglais avant de poster ? Cela n'encourage pas les américains à te répondre....