Catanzaro Got his Alta!

Matt

E-Rider
He hasn't gone fast/long enough to thermal out yet, lol. But he will!
I mentioned to him in a call you have a cooling system in the works. I think for now he will be alright as I don't think he will do any long motos with it but in the future it may be of use. It was 90s and humid the day he filmed this so it was prime for thermal limiting but I don't think he is riding it long enough continuously to hit it yet.

KTM_E-XC

Haha yeah that would of been a good move. I think he got a good deal on this one / made the delay a while ago. If I was getting another bike now I would want a 2019 MXR like the one you are selling

Well, the way he is loving it I'm sure a few of his buddies will be on the lookout for one! :)

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
AJ let his friends ride the bike in this vid. Lots of “Oh my Gawd!” and “Wow!” And other exclamations.

Looks like it may be getting supercross suspension next week. He’s already trashed the rear tail-light bracket. Thank goodness the horn still works.

snydes

Staff member
I’m really enjoying these videos. I’m sure all the Alta peeps are screaming at the sky saying “where were you guys 3 years ago!” but at least these bikes are still winning people over on EV’s. I really hope he gets more of his pro buddies on it, love to see these reactions.