Bought Bought

Dluxor1

Hello everyone, I recently purchased a 2017 Alta redshift and have had it for about 6 months I cannot stop riding it! I purchased the bike with a bad battery and was able to get it repaired. I am looking for another bike for my dad so we can both ride trails, I am looking to buy an Alta mx or exr open to any bikes regardless of condition, codes, ect. Feel free to send me a pm or message at 510-846-7537 my name is Drew. I am located in California, however I can arrange a shipper to pick the bike up. Please let me know if anyone has one available for sale. Thank you
Below is a picture of my bike

65B324E9-55DD-4C19-BDC5-AEE66238A142.jpeg

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
Tony Williams still has a couple for sale in SoCal. See the Alta Motorcycles forum on Facebook. These would be new and he’ll ask full price.
1625327180649.jpeg

paddockclub

I have an SM that I might be willing to sell. Raakesh provided remote assistance in converting it to the external rapid battery charger. The rear brake is on the handlebar. Otherwise stock. Still on the original tires. Less than 2000 miles. I'm offing toys before a move in August.

IB74

Hello everyone, I recently purchased a 2017 Alta redshift and have had it for about 6 months I cannot stop riding it! I purchased the bike with a bad battery and was able to get it repaired. I am looking for another bike for my dad so we can both ride trails, I am looking to buy an Alta mx or exr open to any bikes regardless of condition, codes, ect. Feel free to send me a pm or message at 510-846-7537 my name is Drew. I am located in California, however I can arrange a shipper to pick the bike up. Please let me know if anyone has one available for sale. Thank you
Below is a picture of my bike

View attachment 7341
I have a 2017 MX for sale

Top Bottom