Bought an Alta!!

Metzger

It’s here!!!!! Haven’t been able to “really” ride it yet, but cruises around with my son, and I’m already in love!!! 😍 can’t wait to really get on it and see how she does.
PS How did this happen! 😢 Can’t believe Alta is gone, even more so after riding one!

D2A61D52-4AC1-4E20-9076-319A57985766.jpeg

7A6ADBE0-825B-47D2-BFE3-54370D915262.jpeg

Mikec265

It’s here!!!!! Haven’t been able to “really” ride it yet, but cruises around with my son, and I’m already in love!!! 😍 can’t wait to really get on it and see how she does.
PS How did this happen! 😢 Can’t believe Alta is gone, even more so after riding one!

View attachment 5542

View attachment 5543
Somewhere between 25-50% of the hours on my bike are from giving my kids rides.

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
Your little dude looks ready for his own Alta. (Or Stacyc or Oset). Better start your search now!

Hands down, the best thing I ever did with my kids was riding dirt bikes with them.

1593094334285.jpg

F451

Some of today's youngsters could very well be the first generation to only ride e-dirt bikes and never even bother with ICE dirt bikes. The technology will continue to improve as they age, by the time they are ready for adult sized bikes the bikes may very well have improved to the point where you don't have to ride an ICE bike unless you choose too. Very interesting times we're living in.