Bird eye view - Redshift EX

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
That's some awesome riding area you have there!

How does the drone do following you through trees? This could be a cool addition to my camera kit if it works well around trees.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
I have yet to try this with my DJI Mavic 2 Pro. The follow-me mode works really well, but I don't think it will be able to keep up with me on a motocross track.

Oded

I wish I could easily go riding with you!

Plan a visit to Israel. Great place for enduro riding. We'll have the time of our lifes.

As for the drone, I keep it above tree level, so not worried about that. It change altitude according to the height of the target its following (using the phone's barometer).
The Dji Mavic have sensors to avoid collision, should follow you nicely on a MX track. Give it a try.

Oded

The Mavic pro is a great platform, it is like a camera mount in the sky.
The drone should be able to follow you nicely, I'd give it a go.

I liked the videos where you flew the drone, gives it a more action like video, and less scenery.

The best videos are made when the operator flies the drone. I attach another video I made all taken using a VR goggles set to fly the drone (as can be seen in the end). You'll see what I mean.
Naturally, enduro is easier to follow although the terrain elevation changes is something to take into account.