Sold Battery

Rubo939

I have an Alta battery with low hours of use. Charges fine and the unit ran fine with it in it, but would show a code 37 high humidity but unit would still function perfectly fine. Is anyone interested in purchasing this from me, as you obviously can no longer get these. Right before Alta closed doors I was able to get one at around a crisp $5k and no longer have the unit. Make an offer as I have no need for it and am sure someone would love to have it as a spare. Message me on here or email me at Hondaman939@gmail.com Thanks

20190913_221548.jpg

20190913_221553.jpg

Jared

How long ago was it last used? With moisture trapped inside it will be super critical that it be opened, dried out and resealed before corrosion occurs. Where is the battery located, could you ship it, and how much money would it take for you to part with it happily?

Jared

How long ago was it last used? With moisture trapped inside it will be super critical that it be opened, dried out and resealed before corrosion occurs. Where is the battery located, could you ship it, and how much money would it take for you to part with it happily?
According to your info. you are in North Carolina. I have a family member currently traveling to South Carolina that might be able transport the battery for me (I live in Washington state) if I can afford to buy it from you. Please reply, thanks 🙂

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor

The Code 37 (humidity sensor) was more of a bug/sensor sensitivity than a true humidity problem....

Judaslefourbe

The Code 37 (humidity sensor) was more of a bug/sensor sensitivity than a true humidity problem....
I concur.
It is not impossible that there IS water in that pack, but when we were in business, all code 37 we found where false-positives to the point we ended hiding it until we could solve the sensor issue.

Rubo939

I am outside hillsboro NC. Sorry for the late responses. Yes I can ship it on buyers dime but as always would be alot easier for pickup. It came out of the bike with low hours on the actual battery. Just selling as I have no use for it.

Rubo939

I can meet within a reasonable distance if needed for the right price. I'm not looking to sell it for retail by any means, but I do know these are hard to come by.

Top Bottom