Another forum's milestone!

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
We now have 300 members!

Say hi to @Luke_SM from Ohio, he tipped us over the edge yesterday!

Even with all the negative publicity around Alta Motors, our forum is still growing strong. Perhaps this is because people come here to read and to share all the Alta news.

Let's hope Alta pulls thought this difficult time and builds more bikes, so that our numbers and this valuable forum can keep growing!

Thank you for all your written contributions, pictures and videos! We definitely have an amazing team gathered here.

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
We now have 300 members!

Say hi to @Luke_SM from Ohio, he tipped us over the edge yesterday!

Even with all the negative publicity around Alta Motors, our forum is still growing strong. Perhaps this is because people come here to read and to share all the Alta news.

Let's hope Alta pulls thought this difficult time and builds more bikes, so that our numbers and this valuable forum can keep growing!

Thank you for all your written contributions, pictures and videos! We definitely have an amazing team gathered here.
That and the bikes really rip and are awesome. 300 members and growing, thats awesome. In the tone from the movie "300" THIS IS ALTA!!!!!!!

Pyndon

Ha, no Dakar for me this year, concentrating on other things and still recovering financially from theft and having to replace a lot of stuff myself.
I have a ton of Alta parts I need to sell so have joined up here to get a garage sale going.
I just need to find a parts price list so I have a starting point.
Let's get this show on the road!

snydes

Staff member
Ha, no Dakar for me this year, concentrating on other things and still recovering financially from theft and having to replace a lot of stuff myself.
I have a ton of Alta parts I need to sell so have joined up here to get a garage sale going.
I just need to find a parts price list so I have a starting point.
Let's get this show on the road!

Welcome to the forum Lyndon. You have a lot of fans here, we were all super bummed/pissed when those bikes were stolen. Thanks for offering up your spare parts. Have any spare service laptops...:whistle: