Another code 36

snydes

Staff member
Wow, that’s an interesting one for sure. What firmware version is that running?

I had one once that wasn’t reporting the voltage correctly, but that was on a single p group.

Drtjumper

That looks much better . . . . . So, the other screen shot was at about 50%? That suggests the charging and balance system is working properly. However, if the reported cell voltages are real, it also suggests problems during discharge. Worse case is that, somehow, those cells got damaged and have various capacities. The lowest being the one p-group that drops voltage the fastest and so on. Only running some tests at the module level would you know for sure.
It was right at 43% before. If it is just a few cells that may have degraded in capacity then I assume it would be safe to just keep running it as is then?

enjoythesilenc

Wouldnt a quick visual inspection be the next step? It's the bottom module so maybe this is another corrosion victim. You guys used to be on the East coast where there's water water everywhere.

snydes

Staff member
It is the bottom module too... these couple water damaged modules we’ve seen are making me somewhat paranoid. I would say without question the next step would have to be opening it up.