Amateur Supercross at Milestone

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Damn, this is sweet! I was going to check out Milestone tomorrow, but 12/18 is the only day they are closed! Going to Gorman MX instead. Unless you have other suggestions, @TCMB371 .

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Are you down this way already? I was thinking of going to Comp Edge tomorrow.... but not sure i want to drive 2 hours to get there.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
I am making my way back from SF slowly. Stopped by at N2Dirt today, bolted on my new and improved suspension, changed the rear bearings while at it. I do not want to go back to Havasu just for 1 day, I'd rather spend that day riding!

Let's go to Comp Edge tomorrow!

Mark911

Damn, this is sweet! I was going to check out Milestone tomorrow, but 12/18 is the only day they are closed! Going to Gorman MX instead. Unless you have other suggestions, @TCMB371 .

Milestone is NEVER closed! LOL. I'm thinking of going tomorrow to break-in the KTMaha.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Of course I didn't read it correctly.

Milestone MX Park
Santa Claus is taking time out of his busy schedule and will be making major changes to the Main Track layout tomorrow. Track will be closed Tues 12/18 and back open Wed 12/19. All other tracks are open on regular schedule tomorrow!

So, Milestone then?

Mark911

That's my plan. I didn't see anything about the main track on their website, but it'll just mean the vet track will be a bit more busy.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Wait, so we're going to Milestone again? @Mark911 @Philip please confirm. They have a speed shop and I was meaning to get my tires changes anyway. I don't have time to do it myself with all this back to back to back to back riding i've been doing :)

Mark911

Brian,
I haven't made plans with anyone. I just wanted Phil to know Milestone wasn't closed. Having said that, I'm planning on going there tomorrow. I usually arrive around 10/10:30. I'll be trying a new bike carrier on my big ass van so I'll be hard to miss (silver extended length sprinter). I usually park by the Parts Shop under the trees.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Alright, i'll head back to Milestone tomorrow! I may be there around 9:30-10 or so. Let's all park by the parts shop. I'll be the guy with the Alta in the back of his blue Ford Ranger. :cool:

@Philip be careful spending the night in Riverside. Not exactly the nicest place to sleep overnight.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Alright! I will wake up and get to the track when I get there! I am hoping to find that parts shop. I will be in a white ProMaster window van.

Riverside is not great, I know, I will be careful.