Altas on Top Gear

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Make Top Gear great again!

These are Matt LeBlanc and Chris Harris! I had no idea they are very good dirt bike riders as well. Very nice, impressive wheelies from Matt!

Who is Joey?

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
Haha! I am a dork! He is better known to me as "Matt LeBlanc from Top Gear". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I heard of the friends show, as Jennifer Aniston was in it, but I never watched an episode and didn't realize Matt LeBlanc was in it. I know Matt LeBlanc from movies such as lost in space. After seeing this video of Matt riding our Alta's just makes him that much more cooler.

ugfish

They’re definitely using rider doubles and just doing voice overs. The rider on the yellow Alta goes from being thick to thin a few times throughout the shoot.

SuburbanDad

Published 6 days ago. Nice vid. I can't help but wish it to be guerilla marketing.

Alta might have done better in the EU where folks are more mindful of their impact on the planet (and their neighbors).

leeo45

Geezer in denial
They’re definitely using rider doubles and just doing voice overs. The rider on the yellow Alta goes from being thick to thin a few times throughout the shoot.

I can't confirm or deny this, but I know that Matt Leblanc is a pretty skilled dirt bike rider. He's been riding since 8 years of age. He did a brief series on motorcycle racing quite a few years ago and in one segment was out riding with Rodney Smith, Mike Kiedrowski, and one other GNCC regular. No idea about Chris Harris on two wheels.