Alta Suspension Members Guide

This thread will be only for info on our members bike set up's and will detail what they have and what works best for them - please use this info for a base setting or for reference in trying to find out what you need and what can/might work for you. I hope this shared info will help as so many members here have invested a lot of time and not to mention money into their bikes suspension, and have so much info in different threads that's really useful to know, and to share the best setting and final set up they have found in a dedicated thread hopefully can help others too.

I will start in the format that i hope will be the most simple to read and help (but I don't really have any time on the bike and have totally stock suspension so its just for a reference only atm!). I hope this helps!.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Member #76.

Bike - 2019 MXR.

Use - Motocross only.

Rider weight = 196 Lb / Rider ability = Vet B.

Suspension - Ohlins FCX201-20’s & TTX Flow - Front springs 5.1 rear 58.

Best set up found - 2 clicks on front reb / 2 +/- clicks on comp - and 1 click rear reb etc. (Can add more here like air psi/lb setting for AER forks or what ever you did to find the best overall set up, maybe even what tires you run and air PSi?).

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
There’s a similar thread already.