Alta supplied tools?

Silent But Dirty

Alta North
How did you guys know? Any regular 17mm wrench would work much better. I suspect that nobody on this forum has used this tool for what it was intended. I'd rather have received an Alta sticker than this socket.
All the other tools are used on suspension, so I just assumed that one was too.

I would agree with you. Only tool in this box that I use is the spanner for shock adjustment

Speedkills

Alta’s dealer page is a bit confusing here, which I think is leading dealers to just ignore it. My EXR came with the same toolkit my SM came with. When I looked at the dealer page it had a bunch of checkboxes to keep the dealers from forgetting things, but the dealer didn’t agree with the checkboxes. So on my EXR it said “dealer supplied toolbox” with a checkbox, and “dealer supplied air pump” with a checkbox, but the dealer said the EXR isn’t supposed to come with an air pump.

Fod

How did you guys know? Any regular 17mm wrench would work much better. I suspect that nobody on this forum has used this tool for what it was intended. I'd rather have received an Alta sticker than this socket.
Doh...didn't know SBD answered it. I use it quite a bit and actually prefer the alta tool over my ratchet/socket.