Want to buy Alta Redshift MXR

Infensus

As the title says I'm looking for an Alta Redshift MXR. Ideally I want to buy a new one, but one with low hours would also do.

I'm open to the idea of importing one from the US but I would prefer to buy from a company to minimize the risk of getting ripped off.

Willing to travel almost anywhere in Europe.

TeslaRaptor

These bikes sell usually within days....so the buyer is the one that lines up overseas shipping/delivery. Otherwise the private sellers just sell locally as it is easier for them. See the history in the classifieds forum.

The bike for sale is not mine.

Infensus

These bikes sell usually within days....so the buyer is the one that lines up overseas shipping/delivery. Otherwise the private sellers just sell locally as it is easier for them. See the history in the classifieds forum.

The bike for sale is not mine.
Thank you very much for the information. I figured most private sellers would not be willing to ship internationally so I was hoping to find a shop that might still have one in stock.

Judging by your post I'm beginning to feel the chances of that might be very slim.

I sold mine to @Eddiethirty30 in Sweden as well. Took a bit to figure out shipping but we've got it all figured out now! If @Garr is willing to work with you, the shipping can be done!

or, I can work as a middle man for you if needed. I can get the bike to me from CA and crate it for shipping. For a small fee, of course.

Top Bottom