For Sale Alta Owners Forum Deal Of The Week

ayden_kry

Forum's Sponsor
Hey Everyone,

The team over here at Liquid Performance wants to do what we can to help support the Alta owners so we've decided to start offering weekly deals available to the members to the AOF. Every Thursday we will be posting a new deal in this thread that will be available tell the following Thursday. Sense these deals are available to the AOF group we will still have the listings at MSRP pricing but will make it available to make offers. I will list the deal price in this thread along with a link to the item. Please go in and make an offer for the price that is stated in the deal and they will be accepted. Thank you to everyone that has helped us along the way getting these parts identified and listed!

This weeks deal is the remains pieces we that make up the Kickstand Kit. Do to lack of inventory not all the pieces are included but it is always good to have some extra pieces on hand incase something brakes.

Price is $120
Alta Motors Kickstand Kit | eBay

Jayfox911

Awesome thanks you! Just bought one.

to me it looks like it is missing the foot, bolts and plastic washer.
Bolt to hold kickstand to peg mount
Bolt and plastic washer to hold spring retainer to back of peg mount
Bolt to hold spings to back of kickstand
Plastic foot at bottom of kick stand.
bolts for the kickstand sensor to the back of the peg mount.

see attached pictures of my SM kick stand. I was in the process of getting a peg mount made for my MXR.

2EECFE72-D20C-433F-8DCD-538B41180043.jpeg

DAEAFAA5-08D5-454A-B210-8AE7B948DAF0.jpeg

E7D70634-1F09-48BA-B903-9DB1E9E68D5F.jpeg

33FFB277-B0AD-4810-B9B4-48C9BE799E5B.jpeg

leeo45

Geezer in denial
Awesome thanks you! Just bought one.

to me it looks like it is missing the foot, bolts and plastic washer.
Bolt to hold kickstand to peg mount
Bolt and plastic washer to hold spring retainer to back of peg mount
Bolt to hold spings to back of kickstand
Plastic foot at bottom of kick stand.
bolts for the kickstand sensor to the back of the peg mount.

see attached pictures of my SM kick stand. I was in the process of getting a peg mount made for my MXR.

The Liquid Performance ebay page provides a list of the parts included and the 'missing' parts along with all the part numbers.
=================================================================================
Alta Motors Kickstand Kit
Includes some parts that are required to assemble a Alta kickstand. All parts not available due to insufficient stock.

Parts included
1200191-01 - Kickstand, MX, REDSHIFT
1200532-01 - BRACKET,FOORPEG.LH WITH KICKSTAND BOSS
1200546-01 - FERRULE, M8X18
2901712-00 - SPRING, INTERNAL, KICKSTAND
2900292-00 - SPRING, OUTER, KICKSTAND
1201706-00 - SPRING LINK ASSEMBLY, POST DIP COAT, KICKSTAND, SM
2100278-01 - SWITCH , KICKSTAND

Parts Not Included
1200699-00 - FOOT, KICKSTAND, REDSHIFT
2900198-02 - SCREW, M8X30, FHCS PATCHLESS
2901488-01 - BOLT, FLANGED TORX SHOULDER, M6
2901563-00 - BOLT, M5X10, BHCS
2901938-00 - SCREW, M4X12, HEX SOCKET HEAD CAP
2902285-00 - WASHER, PTFE, KICKSTAND
3502475-00 - O-RING, 15 MM ID 1.5MM X-SECTION, NITRILE
4701505-01 - GREASE, BEARING
===============================================================================

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
The foot can be acquired off of Rocky Mountain MC (KTM foot, superceded by a differently molded foot). Bearing grease...welp thats not a big deal. The hardware pieces...I may have a few sets.

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
So the x4 items you need to put together the kickstand from liquid. FYI you also need the kickstand harness if you want the kickstand to also work with the vehicle. Otherwise its a mechanical leg.
Also
2901938-00 - SCREW, M4X12, HEX SOCKET HEAD CAP - is meant for securing the kickstand sensor to the kickstand bracket.

Parts below:

1582867423002.png

snydes

Staff member
Second that on the trail tech foot. I have one of their stands on a different bike and the foot looked the same as the one on the Alta.

snydes

Staff member
Hey Everyone,

The team over here at Liquid Performance wants to do what we can to help support the Alta owners so we've decided to start offering weekly deals available to the members to the AOF. Every Thursday we will be posting a new deal in this thread that will be available tell the following Thursday. Sense these deals are available to the AOF group we will still have the listings at MSRP pricing but will make it available to make offers. I will list the deal price in this thread along with a link to the item. Please go in and make an offer for the price that is stated in the deal and they will be accepted. Thank you to everyone that has helped us along the way getting these parts identified and listed!

Big thank you for the support of these bikes, as well as extending these offers to the forum members. As far as how things fell into place for Alta owners after the shutdown, having Liquid purchasing the parts inventory appears to be a desirable outcome.

F451

Ordered the LHRB cable on Thursday from LP, got it this morning, Saturday. This was the last of the bits I needed to install the LHRB setup on my Alta. Everything looks good. Thanks again LP!

IMG_1072e-S.png

Was very curious to see if the cable would thread properly into the cheap ebay Chinese clutch master that I purchased, and it does! Yeah me! Will be curious to see how it works once I have everything installed. May have to force myself to go out into the garage today and install the whole kit and the kaboodle too. I will update my mods thread once I get a chance to install and test it out.

IMG_1073-S.jpg

BrianF

Ordered the LHRB cable on Thursday from LP, got it this morning, Saturday. This was the last of the bits I needed to install the LHRB setup on my Alta. Everything looks good. Thanks again LP!

View attachment 4835

Was very curious to see if the cable would thread properly into the cheap ebay Chinese clutch master that I purchased, and it does! Yeah me! Will be curious to see how it works once I have everything installed. May have to force myself to go out into the garage today and install the whole kit and the kaboodle too. I will update my mods thread once I get a chance to install and test it out.

View attachment 4836
Looking forward to finding out if that master cylinder works for you. Good luck!

BrianF

So the x4 items you need to put together the kickstand from liquid. FYI you also need the kickstand harness if you want the kickstand to also work with the vehicle. Otherwise its a mechanical leg.
Also
2901938-00 - SCREW, M4X12, HEX SOCKET HEAD CAP - is meant for securing the kickstand sensor to the kickstand bracket.

Parts below:

View attachment 4830
@Rashid510, I would very much like to buy the 4 items noted above if you do indeed have an extra set. Please let me know.

ayden_kry

Forum's Sponsor
This week I've got two Items on Sale.

The skid plate kit is on sale for $130. Hardware isn't included sense we didn't receive them but they should be pretty easy to find.
Alta Motors Skidplate Kit | eBay

We put together a kit that includes some of the necessary parts to build the rear bulkhead along with the motor. Kit is useful if you are interested in having spare pieces around incase something breaks or if you're looking to try and piece together a powertrain for another project. All parts that are need to make it running are not included due to lack of parts in stock but it's a good start. Parts included are listed in the description of the listing. Sale price is $1,900
Alta Motors Rear Bulkhead Kit w/ Motor | eBay

If you are interested in either deal please make an offer for the price listed here and they will be accepted.

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
@ayden_kry -

Might want to correct "Motos" to "Motors" in the title. Get more viewers that way.
1583451909154.png

Also, it might be a good idea to add "Redshift" to the descriptions as well. There is another company called "Alta Motors" that makes gas ATVs and ebikes in China (I think it is a local business name for the Bafang company). Also, "Alta" is a name for several products from cell phone cases (look up "Alta kickstand" for instance) and there is a Fitbit model called the Alta (search "Alta charger"). Anyway, adding Redshift might drive some additional traffic to your listed items.

rayivers

For the kickstand folks... the Trail Tech 5925-FOOT below arrived today, and fits the MXR kickstand leg just like the OEM foot. $3.25 + $10.70 shipping. :(

Top Bottom