Sold ALTA MX and ALTA EX Streetlegal! Both brandnew! For Sale in Europe:

wwmotors

Hello ALTA Enthusiasts. I have 2 bikes for sale here in Germany:
1 ALTA MX 2018 and
1 ALTA EX 2018 rebuilt for German TÜV. So streetlegal for Germany and therefore also easy to change for other European countries!
Both brandnew! Both with chargers. You can choose, what charger You like, standard or Power!
Details via PN please
Cheers
WW

Alta MX ww.jpg

IMG_6636.jpg

clint_ezra

Hello there

Looking to buy the Alta Mx
As it’s is €9000 I can come collect from the Uk
Just let me know when is good for you

Or talk to me on

WhatsApp
Or Facebook

Marttn clinton

wwmotors

Hallo Martyn, the MX is 12.500 incl. VAT here in Germany. If you have a VAT ID number, i can sell it to you for 10.500 including charger.

wwmotors

10.000 net price with VAT ID number and we have a deal. I could take it closer to You near Nürburgring and we meet there for delivery. Is that an offer?

wwmotors

Yes thats right. Due to the fact, that the bike is new, I have to give the state 19% VAT, when it is sold. If the buyer has a VAT number, then I can give the bike to this customer without VAT and I have not to give VAT to the state. So I have to write an invoice wher my and Your VAT number is on and valid! If one of the numbers is not valid, I have to pay VAT anyway! So if You have the VAT number, please provide it to me and we can make the deal! Any company on Europe has a VAT ID number!

Top Bottom