Alta Motors Redshift Fast Charger 3300 Watts for Sale

johnloch

My Alta Redshift EXR was stolen recently so I am selling my like new fast charger. The charger will plug into 240 volts and I am including the adaptor so you can also plug into a standard 120 volt outlet.

I have listed the charger for sale on eBay with the following link:

leeo45

Geezer in denial
@johnloch , Very sorry to hear about the theft. Can you share the VIN and any distinguishing features on your stolen EXR so that we can watch for it here and other places the thief might try to sell it. If they don't have a charger, it could show up for sale.

There is also a sub-forum in the Classified section if you want to post pictures, location, and full details so that members can keep a lookout for your bike.

Lost/Found/Stolen

929adam

My Alta Redshift EXR was stolen recently so I am selling my like new fast charger. The charger will plug into 240 volts and I am including the adaptor so you can also plug into a standard 120 volt outlet.

I have listed the charger for sale on eBay with the following link:
Hey there. Sorry to hear about the bike. I followed the ebay link which seems ded now. Are you still selling this charger? I bought a bike with no charger off a former Alta sales rep. Thought it would be easier to find one.