Sold Alta Motors Dealer Diagnosis Laptop

OMA-KTM

This is the dealer laptop for updating firmware, clearing codes, checking motor values and more! Its barely been used. Everything works great. $975 o.b.o.

Photo Sep 27, 9 52 23 AM.jpg

Photo Sep 27, 9 54 20 AM.jpg

Photo Sep 27, 9 54 30 AM.jpg

Photo Sep 27, 9 54 37 AM.jpg

Photo Sep 27, 9 54 45 AM.jpg

Photo Sep 27, 9 54 55 AM.jpg

Photo Sep 27, 10 01 51 AM.jpg

Photo Sep 27, 10 02 04 AM.jpg

Photo Sep 27, 10 02 17 AM.jpg

OMA-KTM

Ahh, my bad. I updated the ad. Honestly don't really know the full capabilities of the laptop. Definitely more useful for someone else rather than us. Don't you need it when you do battery swaps?

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Ahh, my bad. I updated the ad. Honestly don't really know the full capabilities of the laptop. Definitely more useful for someone else rather than us. Don't you need it when you do battery swaps?

I'm not trying to sway people from buying what you're selling, but that laptop only has the dealer version of MultiTool installed. That version has limited capabilities compared to the engineering version we now have access to, which can be installed on any ordinary laptop with a linux operating system or linux VM.

Yours may be good for someone who is looking for a simple/ready-to-use solution, though.

OMA-KTM

I'm not trying to sway people from buying what you're selling, but that laptop only has the dealer version of MultiTool installed. That version has limited capabilities compared to the engineering version we now have access to, which can be installed on any ordinary laptop with a linux operating system or linux VM.

Yours may be good for someone who is looking for a simple/ready-to-use solution, though.

It's totally ok. I appreciate the info. Wasn't aware of the different versions. Yea were just trying to see if someone could use it. Don't want it to go to waste.

Judaslefourbe

The erzburg fw is out there ; Rashid cannot one create a fw zip using older unlocked inverter fw ?
I do not believe that will work.
IMS, only VINs tagged as "engineering bikes" can be messed with (including the Erzberg FW I believe), and we have lost that capability when the company died.

Jared

I do not believe that will work.
IMS, only VINs tagged as "engineering bikes" can be messed with (including the Erzberg FW I believe), and we have lost that capability when the company died.
Bummers, that hill-hold feature would have been sweet in the super gnarly stuff.

MADFamily

This is the dealer laptop for updating firmware, clearing codes, checking motor values and more! Its barely been used. Everything works great. $975 o.b.o.

View attachment 3880

View attachment 3881

View attachment 3882

View attachment 3883

View attachment 3884

View attachment 3885

View attachment 3886

View attachment 3887

View attachment 3888
Hello,
Very nice piece...
This would come in handy for my son, do you still have it available???
I will take it... please get back as soon as possible...
Thank you...

Top Bottom