Alta motor specs parameters and or files

Robinhood

Hi all Alta enthusiasts the quality in Alta’s bike stands alone I’m honored to have the privilege to acquire such advance technology I hope to bring justification to Its design. With that said any links to a “dld/dcf” file for Alta’s redshift motor? Would be much appreciated. Or how many windings there are perhaps a few parameters.
Thanks in advance

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
Hi all Alta enthusiasts the quality in Alta’s bike stands alone I’m honored to have the privilege to acquire such advance technology I hope to bring justification to Its design. With that said any links to a “dld/dcf” file for Alta’s redshift motor? Would be much appreciated. Or how many windings there are perhaps a few parameters.
Thanks in advance

A Redshift motor does not use a Sevcon controller. (Hence no DLD or DCF file).

Robinhood

“A closed mouth never gets feed.” It never hurts to ask. How I get it., leaving well enough alone is my motto too. It’s such a nice pice of engineering id hate to see it not in use. I’m not the one to step on anyone’s hard work I’m not the one turning a buck on it in fact I’m in at 2k’s. Just to catch ridicule, have buyers remorse, and get denied. I’m just as human as the creator Hopefully I can make it chooch again. I find myself wanting to learn more about it so it’s keeping alive.

Mark911

“A closed mouth never gets feed.” It never hurts to ask. How I get it., leaving well enough alone is my motto too. It’s such a nice pice of engineering id hate to see it not in use. I’m not the one to step on anyone’s hard work I’m not the one turning a buck on it in fact I’m in at 2k’s. Just to catch ridicule, have buyers remorse, and get denied. I’m just as human as the creator Hopefully I can make it chooch again. I find myself wanting to learn more about it so it’s keeping alive.

What are you saying?

Mark911

Soooooooo….. You have an Alta but it's not working? You're looking to buy an Alta, maybe a broken (cheaper) one? Or, you're just trying the understand the Alta engineering so you can build something similar?

snydes

Staff member
Maybe a little background info would be prudent here. We have a lot of smart and capable people here that can help if you have an inoperable bike. To date I don’t know of any bike that had to be given up on.

Robinhood

it started with a kit ME1507 and kelly8080i. it worked. blew up i went zero sevcon swap and it worked really good..no room for improvement 100v electrical conversion on a 1988 yamaha ysr50. mini caferacer bike 50cc. typical upgrade for these twostrokes are from dirt bikes. So this Alta is a good fit has history and its a great design. Learning and knowing more about it makes me wish I could have been apart of its success. I hope to own an Alta eventually.. but for conversion number two Altaha ysr50kw is why im respectfully trolling this community yes i bought a bulkhead off of ebay.. jumping in with all caution in the air

Robinhood

my buddy got a load of sevcon gen4 s8 300v 300amp controllers with foc built in when programming ill need some parameter. ill otherwise have figure out how to set up some oscilloscope to get close to specs.
having the original battery and electronics, i mean the size fitment would have suited my bike perfectly. i mean 50cc frame with 50kw@350v is mind blowing. a true sleeper setup some people into electric vehicle sense too would argue but some will know the quality in such setup...