All 4 Alta bikes made it home to San Diego

Mark911

It would be a big bummer to me and possibly the community if we found out that Alta or their legal reps were less than forthcoming about the availability of certain replacement parts, specifically battery packs and displays. Particularly in the case of legitimate warrantee claims.

TonyWilliams

User asked to be "deleted"
It would be a big bummer to me and possibly the community if we found out that Alta or their legal reps were less than forthcoming about the availability of certain replacement parts, specifically battery packs and displays. Particularly in the case of legitimate warrantee claims.

I’m not a lawyer, and I don’t play one on the Internet, but my understanding is that the company ceased operations.

Any warranty claim, or parts availability, that each of us get from the successors (if any) to Faster Faster would be a gift, not an expectation.

Mark911

I’m not a lawyer, and I don’t play one on the Internet, but my understanding is that the company ceased operations.

Any warranty claim, or parts availability, that each of get from the successors (if any) to Faster Faster would be a gift, not an expectation.

Yes, I was only referring to it from a PR perspective. Obviously, with the way they decided to go (ABC) they don't owe anyone anything.

Top Bottom