Sold A Battery pack with code 36

Alta hq

How much did u pay for your new battery pal , im looking at buying an alta , carnt seem to find many parts , was wondering if u has loads of issues with ur battery etc , and is buying an alta a good idead with the current situation of them going bust will
I find it hard to get parts cheers jo

Brad

Hi Brad, what is exactly a "code 36 A" battery pack? What is the difference with a no code 36? Can you give me the specs of your battery pack?
Hey man I’m no expert on this, but there is a lot of knowledgeable guys on here that can tell you. Hopefully they will chime in. Essentially it is a imbalanced module in the pack. A no code 36 pack is a healthy battery. Although a code 36 pack will still work you may have a decrease in range.

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
Hey man I’m no expert on this, but there is a lot of knowledgeable guys on here that can tell you. Hopefully they will chime in. Essentially it is a imbalanced module in the pack. A no code 36 pack is a healthy battery. Although a code 36 pack will still work you may have a decrease in range.

Pretty much hit all the key points. The code 36 was a error code that was created for figuring out which packs were potentially/or were suspect of having a wirebond lift in the modules that were in the packs. Specifically for R batteries (MXRs/EXRs). A wire bond lift on an A pack is more uncommon as the yield on that pack was much better than the Rs.

Top Bottom