2021 edition of 24 hours of Starvation Ridge October 30 & 31

bluefxstc

I'm in, great event. Last year they had over 600 riders. We can have up to 6 riders on a team and really need 3-4 at a minimum so the bikes have enough time to charge between laps. Each lap is 16-18 miles through farmers fields, canyons with a trip through a couple of buildings thrown in to make it interesting. Here is a video of a lap in the 2019 race. The location of the race is pretty close to Goldendale WA. This will be the 3rd year for having an Alta team at the event. It would be great to have more Alta riders join us. If we get enough riders we can have a fast, faster and fastest team with a giant Alta compound in the camping area. :ricky:

IMG_0698.JPG

IMG_0685.JPG

1627956833408.png

bluefxstc

Latest update. Pre registration date is Sep 15 Price for pre registration is $400 and $500 after. We can have a maximum of 6 riders per team. I would prefer to sign up prior to Sep 15, save the $100 and get a tee shirt. Who is in? I am pretty sure @Redwolf is in, @Jared are you in? Is your son riding this year? Anyone else want to join us. It is a great event. Beautiful country and where else can you ride in a race where the course goes through the middle of a house and a barn?

Jared

Latest update. Pre registration date is Sep 15 Price for pre registration is $400 and $500 after. We can have a maximum of 6 riders per team. I would prefer to sign up prior to Sep 15, save the $100 and get a tee shirt. Who is in? I am pretty sure @Redwolf is in, @Jared are you in? Is your son riding this year? Anyone else want to join us. It is a great event. Beautiful country and where else can you ride in a race where the course goes through the middle of a house and a barn?
Yes, we are in. I’ve been distracted and forgot how early they do pre registration.

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
I wish you had spoken up a week or two ago... When we didn't have enough response to bother with early registration we decided to skip this year and have made plans for other events already.

bluefxstc

Yep, sorry, I already have other commitments. It has been a very busy year for me so the race time filled up quickly. Maybe we should start planning now for next year. It is a great event and a lot of fun if we can get enough Alta riders to commit.

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
Keep an eye out for next year's thread, we would love to have some guys from back East join the team. The race is usually the last week or so of October.

bluefxstc

The actual address for the pits is 1140 Niva Rd, Centerville, WA 98613. If you put that in google maps it will show a little south of the pits. The pits are up by the pond and if you look at the satellite view you can see an outline of the camping/pit area up by Niva RD

1632769680588.png