2021 Alta Rally/Race/Meetup

JW884

Do we think COVID will be manageable by spring because it is one vote ahead? It also seems that for most people if there is a smaller winter rally they will still come to another northeast rally. Any thoughts?
I personally would do either spring or early summer since I think I'll be racing a series that mid-summer/fall and may not have any weekends open.

Mikec265

Alright, 12 people voted on the pole. It looks like the North East wins the location and the time of year is pretty close only separated by 1 vote. Do we think COVID will be manageable by spring because it is one vote ahead? It also seems that for most people if there is a smaller winter rally they will still come to another northeast rally. Any thoughts?
If covid is still going on I would prefer a location that allows normal freedoms. I'm one of those people who refuses to wear a mask.
As long as no one is going to bust my balls over the mask thing, and my work schedule cooperates, I'm in.

Matt

42 Toasters
If covid is still going on I would prefer a location that allows normal freedoms. I'm one of those people who refuses to wear a mask.
As long as no one is going to bust my balls over the mask thing, and my work schedule cooperates, I'm in.
I think there won't be many issues in terms of an event like this as we all will be ridding and outside. The tracks and ride areas in NY only require masks when checking/paying for a pass. Through if things get a lot worse this may be something to re-visit