2021 Alta Rally/Race/Meetup (September 25-26)

Matt

E-Rider
This is the current weather forecast which honestly I am not sure if it could be more perfect. Some rain Wednesday and Thursday to soak the ground good and then partly sunny for Friday and the weekend so it doesn't dry out super quick. I will report on track conditions day of Friday but I am thinking it will be perfect.

Screenshot_20210920-110016.jpg

JW884

Anyone coming from CT? Might need a copilot since I'm not sure if the guy I asked can make it
Sorry @Matt but I'm going to have to pass on this weekend. I couldn't find anyone to head up with me and it's a bit too long of drive to do solo if anything were to happen. Hope you guys have fun and get some pictures for us!

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Dang! I was just reading this thread and mulling over the trip before Jason posted.

I sprained my knee three weeks ago after tipping over at my backyard figure-8 track, and it still hasn't quite healed yet. My sleep has been really crappy all week. It rained here for three days straight, so I could not prepare the van the way I wanted. With me working on Friday, driving alone for 7 hours on Friday night or on Saturday morning felt like an enormous task. I still wanted to come over to at least have a few beers with Matt, check out Jason's ProMaster motovan, and run a few laps around the new track. But with Jason now out, I have to bail out as well. Sorry, Matt.

We still have to get together someday. I will come to any Alta gathering within a day's drive. Just this week hasn't been the best for me.

Mikec265

No Pastrana race (even he couldn't be there), but I've been busy with extra kids at my house this weekend. Had 3 on 65s and one on a PW today. All while catching up on maintenance on semis and paperwork. Did any Altas show up?