Sold 2019 MXR For Sale

VINSANITY

You guys got me thinking - my Alta is a 2019 EXR - 1585 miles / 108 hours - so average speed 14.7 mph.

Mine is licensed so I ride it on the street 1/2 the time so probably makes average speed higher.

I wonder what Bryan’s average speed is - he a a pretty quick rider but all riding on mx tracks?

KTM_E-XC

You guys got me thinking - my Alta is a 2019 EXR - 1585 miles / 108 hours - so average speed 14.7 mph.

Mine is licensed so I ride it on the street 1/2 the time so probably makes average speed higher.

I wonder what Bryan’s average speed is - he a a pretty quick rider but all riding on mx tracks?
As soon as you turn the key the clock is running…

synics

I'm interested....but....$10,500 for the bike and you're saying the shipping is another 5K on top of that? That can't be right, I've shipped bikes across the country before for $700. It doesn't cost 5k to ship a bike. Am I reading that right?

KTM_E-XC

I'm interested....but....$10,500 for the bike and you're saying the shipping is another 5K on top of that? That can't be right, I've shipped bikes across the country before for $700. It doesn't cost 5k to ship a bike. Am I reading that right?
$10,900.00 for the bike.

If you arrange everything regarding shipping that is best then.

synics

Can you please supply more pictures and/or video? Is there anything at all wrong with it? What size rear wheel? Any other mods done? Stock suspension?

Top Bottom