Withdrawn 2019 EXR

Trialsman

I have a '19 EXR and I am looking for another to make sure I will have the Alta to ride long into the future. I am looking for a new one or one with little time on it. It would be better somewhere in the East but I could be talked into others further West - depending.

leeo45

Geezer in denial
I am tempted to buy the SM so somebody come up with an EXR before I do !!!

I looked for a second EXR for a number of months and ended up buying a '19 MXR. It saved me a lot of money on purchase price, initial and annual registration, plus the ongoing Alternate Fuel Vehicle Tax of about $250/year. I use the MXR for offroad riding and the EXR for dual-sport riding. Most of the parts are interchangeable so I have the failsafe capability of keeping at least one bike running for the foreseeable future. Something to consider if you don't find a good EXR.

Trialsman

I was thinking I may have to end up doing just that. I am checking out a couple leads now and I haven't given up hope. I am on the road for connector sections even when riding single track so the EXR is really what I need. That will ensure I can continue to ride this fantastic bike for a long, long time.

Jared

I have a new (4 miles on the odo and plastic protective film still on the plastics/grips) 2019 EXR with an extra battery that I will be willing to sell if/when I can find some spare parts (particularly a battery) for my 2018 EX.

Top Bottom