Sold 2019 EXR

motomatt50

Thought I would throw this out there if anyone is interested.

2019 EXR - $8500 comes with everything pictured and a Alta Motors Tech Laptop with cable. I have a clean clear title in hand. As the bike is pictured I took off all the turn signals and rear light as I was using it for more of a single track killer. Hand Guards are from another bike and are a little beat up but they worked for what I was using it for. The only little problem with the bike is the Right Rear Number Plate and Rear Fender. The Screw that mounts the two pulled the brass fitting out. I haven't replaced it but that was what the new rear fender was for. I am sure you can put some epoxy in the hole and insert the brass fitting back.

Extras are -
L/R New Number Plates
New Rear Fender
Spare Rear brake line and master
Spare brake pedal
Spare NEW front brake lever
Used R side number Plate
Alta Ramp
Alta Stand
1 set Alta Straps
Alta Tech Laptop and Comm Cable
Alta Fast Charger and 110v adapter

IMG_8053.jpg

IMG_8054.jpg

IMG_8055.jpg

IMG_8056.jpg

IMG_8057.jpg

IMG_8058.jpg

IMG_8051.jpg

IMG_8050.jpg

IMG_8061.jpg

IMG_8108.jpg

motomatt50

It’s the high beam light that is taped. If you have ever ridden one of these even remotely close to dusk the blue high beam light is blinding. The check engine light and exclamation light are uncovered.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Even the light bleeding out the backside of the headlight housing is annoying at night.

I always wondered why manufacturers choose to use a super bright LED indicator for the highbeam light when it sort of blinds your vision and somewhat negates the reason you wanted to switch to highbeams in the first place.

Top Bottom