2019 EXR Ride Pics (Central Nevada)

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
That's some fantastic country there, almost looks like areas I have ridden in the past when I lived in southern Oregon.

I miss those desert forests.
Man, if you ever want to come to Fallon, stay at my house, we will load up the bikes and ride some of this terrain. I am still keen on meeting up in Boise Idaho to ride. I put in for some time off in late September, we can meet up with Gary aka Blue FXSTS and do some riding up there.

Man, if you ever want to come to Fallon, stay at my house, we will load up the bikes and ride some of this terrain. I am still keen on meeting up in Boise Idaho to ride. I put in for some time off in late September, we can meet up with Gary aka Blue FXSTS and do some riding up there.
I accept! Kinda busy now, but surely in the future. Fallon is near Sand Mountian, correct? I went there back in the day.

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
I appreciate the offer, I would love to make it down sometime.
As for September in Idaho, I will have the time reserved on the calendar and will definitely be there.

Rix

I appreciate the offer, I would love to make it down sometime.
As for September in Idaho, I will have the time reserved on the calendar and will definitely be there.
Okay, i have put in for time off and will be up in Boise from Sept 23-27. Basically Monday through Friday that week. I hope that works for you and Gary.

Trialsman

Just wanted to check back to show Rix's bike is still getting around. I bought it from him as a backup for my other EXR and set it up as a dual sport. I had a chance to modify our trailer and take the bike with us. I was able to wander around the bayous of New Orleans a couple weeks ago and the Alta worked great as always. IMG_6262.jpg IMG_6279.JPG

Rix

Just wanted to check back to show Rix's bike is still getting around. I bought it from him as a backup for my other EXR and set it up as a dual sport. I had a chance to modify our trailer and take the bike with us. I was able to wander around the bayous of New Orleans a couple weeks ago and the Alta worked great as always. View attachment 4799 View attachment 4800
Glad you are using it Al. I am sad I got rid of the EXR, but glad it went to a great owner. Keep the pics coming.