For Sale 2019 exr $10200

moto mutt

I have for sale a 2019 exr model with 312 miles on the clock. latest firmware updates. left hand rear brake , shark fin , seat concepts seat , 110 v charger , golden tire aa fatty front , rear motoz extreme hybrid. no problems ever , 70 year old rider , retiring after 55 years in the dirt.

alta 001.JPG

alta 010.JPG

alta 002.JPG

alta 003.JPG

alta 007.JPG

alta 004.JPG

alta 006.JPG

moto mutt

yes I can take pics of whatever you would like. I don't know how to post them on the forum. I can send them from my laptop to your phone via text or e-mail . thanks for your interest.

F451

yes I can take pics of whatever you would like. I don't know how to post them on the forum. I can send them from my laptop to your phone via text or e-mail . thanks for your interest.

Hey Mutt, I can help you post your pics on this thread if you like. Email them to me and I will post them up: woodsrider@gmail.com

Send as many as you like, buyers usually like to see as much as they can, and some close ups of the wheels, hubs, sprockets, tires, battery, etc, never hurts.

If you want some ideas on nice pics see my recent Husky 125 for sale pics here, sold it to the first dude that looked at it, priced it right of course (my strategy is to always sell my stuff to the first dude that looks at it. No surprises when they come to see the bike). Uncluttered backgrounds are best, lots of pics from different angles, close ups as mentioned above, etc. 2006 WR125 WB165 - Sold - EdB

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Simply copy and paste the pictures into this thread. This forum uses XenForo and its quite easy.

Top Bottom